Babolat Pure Aero Lite (Roland Garros Edition) L3
The Babolat Pure Aero Lite Roland Garros (2019) brings all of Nadal's favourite features into a light frame that is perfect for juniors transitioning into a heavier adult sized frame or beginners that want a combination of spin and power. Outfitted with CarbonPLYStabilizer to reinforce the frame and provide more control and stability with each shot, the Pure Aero Lite can absorb heavy shots but does lack some of the stability at net that heavier Pure Aero frames can provide. To counter the lack of overall mass Babolat introduces Cortex Pure Feel at 3 and 9 o'clock in the racquet head for improved feel, stability and power. The even balance of the Lite helps to stabilize the frame while FSI Spin creates a more open string pattern while maintaining much of the control offered by a 16x19 pattern.
- Head Size: 100 sq. in. / 645 sq. cm.
- Length: 27 in.
- Strung Weight: 10.0 oz. / 285 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 9.5 oz. / 270 g.
- Strung Balance: Even Balance
- Swingweight: 311
- Flex: 68
- Beam Width: 23 mm / 26 mm / 23 mm
- Composition: Graphite
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 19 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 50 - 59 lbs.
- Grip: Babolat Syntec Pro